Yong-en Care Centre, the community service arm of Fairfield Methodist Church, has opening for the following positions:
ABOUT THE ROLE
To ensure a high standard of nursing and care provision to the clientele group and be in charge of the Homecare Team in the absence of the Manager.
- Provide a comprehensive assessment of new referrals and accurately determine their nursing needs;
- To develop, implement and review individual care plans after each assessment;
- Perform basic health screening and monitor the health status of clients and make referrals as necessary;
- Perform nursing care and procedures as per clients' needs.
Manager of Elderly Services
- Diploma / Degree in Nursing
- Min. 3 years' experience working with elderly
- Conversant in English, Mandarin and /or dialects
- Proficient in MS Office
- Passion for elderly work
- Maintain high standard of work
Ms Wendy Ngeh
Yong-en Care Centre
Blk 335A Smith Street #03-57
Only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Closing date of application: 30 September 2017