Partner us by Giving:
Your gift will ensure that seniors and disadvantaged households in the community are helped.
• $5,520 per year can provide a customized therapeutic programme by the professionals for a senior with dementia to age in place with dignity.
• $3,200 per year can provide Home Care services by Professionals for a homebound/frail elderly.
Family Support Services
• $720 per year can provide a monthly food ration pack to a household in a rental flat.
• $210 per year can provide for a child’s enrichment and tuition programme.
• $100 can provide the financial assistance to sustain a needy family for another month, whilst our Counsellors/Social Workers help them address issues to better their lives.
Your generosity can help change lives! Donate to us.
|Cheque||Issue cheque to "Yong-en Care Centre" and mail it to
"335 A Smith Street, #03-57, Singapore 051335", and indicate:
• Organisation Name (for corporate donation) and contact person;
• Name as in NRIC (for individual donors) and NRIC number (for tax deduction for individual donors)
• Your mailing address (for us to send you the receipt)
• Your email address if any (to keep in touch)
|Giving.sg||For on-line donations: please proceed at www.giving.sg/ycc|
|QR for Easy Transfers||
Please key your NRIC# and Hp# in Reference No. to receive a tax exempt receipt.
Your donation for 2019 is eligible for 2.5 times tax exemption benefits.
To meet eligibility for 2019, please note that all cheques are to be received by 28 December Or bank transfers to be completed by 31 December.
Thank you for supporting our services to those in need.