Be Our Donor:
The poor and needy elderly and families in the community need our assistance:
• $5,520 per year can provide a customized therapeutic programme by the professionals for an elderly with dementia.
• $5,400 per year can provide a senior with milk powder and adult diaper for a month.
• $3,200 per year can provide Home Care services by Professionals for a homebound/frail elderly.
Family Support Services
• $600 per year can provide a monthly food ration pack to a household in a rental flat.
• $210 per year can provide for a child’s enrichment and tuition programme.
• $100 can provide the financial assistance to sustain a needy family for another month, whilst our Counsellors/Social Workers help them address issues to better their lives.
If you wish to make a donation, please issue a cheque to "Yong-en Care Centre" and mail it to
"335 A Smith Street, #03-57, Singapore 051335", and indicate:
• Organisation Name (for corporate donation) and contact person;
• Name as in NRIC (for individual donors) and NRIC number (for tax deduction for individual donors)
• Your mailing address (for us to send you the receipt)
• Your email address if any (to keep in touch)
Alternatively, you can make a bank transfer to our bank account.
Our account number is 009-012526-4, DBS Checking account.
For on-line donations: please proceed at www.giving.sg/ycc
Your donation for 2018 is eligible for 2.5 times tax exemption benefits.
To meet eligibility for 2018, please note that all cheques are to be received by 28 December Or bank transfers to be completed by 31 December.
Thank you for supporting our services to those in need.