Yong-en Care Centre, the community service arm of Fairfield Methodist Church, has opening for the following positions:
( 2 Positions) Health Care Assistant /
Health Care Assistant cum Driver
ABOUT THE ROLE
To assist in the development and delivery of care to the Dementia Day Care Service clientele group that meet the individual needs in such a way as to respect personal choice and dignity of the individual while maintaining well-being.
- To assist and guide clients in the daily group and individual therapy sessions.
- To assist the Staff Nurse and Occupational Therapist to initiate and implement new activities / programmes for clients.
- To maintain a high standard of performance in providing services for the general comfort and well-being of the clients.
- To ensure the safety of clients when escorting clients to and from their homes to the centre according to guidelines and policy.
- Transport clients to and fro residence and centre according to transport schedule.
- Supervise / assist clients getting up and down the transport vehicle.
Manager of Elderly Services
- Minimum GCE 'N' or 'O' levels
- Preferably with at least 2 years working experience in relevant fields
- Conversant in English, Mandarin and / or dialets
- Possess license to drive a manual passenger van (Only for Health Care Assistant cum Driver position)
- Passion for elderly work
- Maintain high standard of work
Ms Wendy Ngeh
Yong-en Care Centre
Blk 335A Smith Street #03-57
Only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Closing date of application: 15 May 2018